Why Choose Us
The Sound Center unlocks the vocal power of executives, professionals, and performers by improving projection, speech articulation, and fluency. To increase conversational ease, we also redesign foreign and regional accents and increase competence and flexibility with business English.
20+ years Experience
The Sound Center has been serving clients since 1997. We understand that each client is unique and we know how to customize training to achieve the best result.
Sessions can be scheduled at your convenience. Appointments are available during business hours, evenings, and on Saturdays.
Training That Works
Training can take place at our office in Oak Brook or your work place. We also offer web based live sessions.
Who We Can Help
- People with an important interview, meeting or performance wanting to sharpen their skills or tune up their voice.
- People with Parkinson’s Disease
- People struggling with vocal fatigue, hoarseness, vocal instability, or lack of endurance
- Singers who find their voices don’t work well anymore
- Newly promoted individuals with greater demands on their communication skills
- Anyone who knows they have a lot to say, but they feel ignored or embarrassed by their voice, they would like to experience greater communicative ease, or they want to explore their voice, presentation, or speaking style
Events & News
Michelle’s class provided me [with] tools and methodology on where to focus to make the improvement. The willingness to perform better is one thing, to be able to perform better is another thing [and requires] a good coach and a lot of practice.Fran ZhangSears, Roebuck and Company